|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per day|
|Item Type:||Grow Lights||Light Source:||LED|
|Input Voltage(v):||AC85-265V||Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||110||Cri (ra>):||80|
|Ip Rating:||IP65||Working Temperature(℃):||-20 - 40|
|Color Temperature(cct):||Full Spectrum|
led herb grow light,
led indoor garden lights
LED Board Full Spectrum Indoor Grow Light System 110W to 660W for Indoor Plant Growing
1. Up to 2.8μmol/J high efficacy, energy-saving design for high yield.
2. Tailor made light recipe with 660nm and 750nm for full-cycle cultivation.
3. Samsung LED and MEANWELL power supply with high reliability.
4. IP68 waterproof connector and IP65 waterproof covering for long lifetime.
5. Passive cooling design without noise but with great heat dissipation.
6. PLUG & PLAY, no assembly requiredand perfect for your high-efficiency installation.
7. Input Voltage: 100~277VAC, PF>0.9
|Power||110W, 220W, 460W, 660W||Spectrum||White, Red, IR|
About Grow light
Do plants need high Lumen/Lux?
Lumen/Lux is only for human eyes perceiving, not for plants growth. So if someone tell you to choose high Lumen/Lux grow lights, please tell them 'It's cool', then walk away XD. What's plants really need is enough PPFD.
What's the PPFD?
PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) is a measure of the number of photons in the 400-700nm range of the visible light spectrum (Photosynthetic Active Radiation or PAR) that fall on a square meter of target area per second.
Full Spectrum=Simulated Sunlight?
Not all wavelengths are good for plants. In general, red+blue is enough for plants growth. Adding little green with be pleasant for human eyes, but High CRI ≠ High Efficiency. Red (660nm) should be strengthen when green added.
LCP (Light Compensation Point) is the lowest photosynthesis demands of PPFD. Plants start to grow only when PPFD exceeds LCP.
When PPFD reaches a certain intensity, the photosynthetic rate will no longer be increased. That called LSP (Light Saturation Point).
Contact Person: Aileen
Tel: 86 13601315491